I've been hacked, and rooted, overlay installed, and being monitored. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, even you the reader.
- My wonderful hacker left me a gift. They installed Goast Commander on my phone. It doesn't have SU and they've implemented Administrative privileges to limit my attempts to get them out of my phone.
- GC having it's own set of privileges allows me to get to root / it would be extremely convenient to execute a command that list everything to a text file.
> Tree /*.* > TreeLst.txt with the obvious switches for single directory lever with all sublevels, hidden files, and or the entire structure.
- A scanning program says I've got 6500+ files. It would be nice to show people I'm not crazy.
- Currently, I have to install Keis on a laptop and copy everything over to a PC.
* This request benifets the collection of Forensic Data.
Same here. Except I installed GC myself because I've used it before and loved it. Security is definitely needed here.